Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pyjamas? REALLY?

So while out shopping today, I saw someone in their pyjamas. PYJAMAS! And you know what the saddest part is? I think this “trend” is becoming more and more frequent these days. I am not sure if it’s because people are lazy but LORD JESUS how lazy do you need to be that you cannot toss on a pair of jeans or sweat pants and a t-shirt for god sakes. At least DRESS yourself! I am getting really tired of people wearing their pyjamas out as normal clothing – why would anyone want to see you out in your yellow ducky pyjamas anyway? The only people who should be wearing their pyjamas out in public are newborn infants!!!! Even then I try to dress my children for public (added by Krista: or university students during exam times, and only if you’re going to a 9am exam) Why is it that as a society we cannot get ourselves dressed? Are we honestly THAT lazy?? I just don’t get it; you wouldn’t normally see anyone in a popular or trendy neighbourhood in their jamies?? So why is it people in the Durham Region think this is an acceptable form of attire? (Added by Krista: Scarborough people also seem to think pyjamas are acceptable to wear outside. You look stupid. STOP IT!!!)

PLEASE NOTE: Take a look at the above picture. Doesn't she look stupid? Tesco thought so too, when this woman (Elaine, 24, mother of 2) was BANNED from shopping at Tesco in the UK this year. GOOD FOR YOU, TESCO!!! I really think Toronto ought to do this!!

Love, Hollista

No comments:

Post a Comment